Advice on getting an internship in an unrelated career field?

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2019. I wanted to request advice on how to get an internship in a field that's unrelated to your major/other experience.

Long story short, I am a current junior majoring in political science. By the end of this spring, I will already have interned in the U.S. House, multiple political campaigns and organizations, and 2 top lobbying firms, mostly based in Washington DC.

I have gotten advice from people in my field to try something new outside of politics (because I am still young).

I have been looking at business development-ish opportunities in San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Houston, etc. but they all have requirements that I don't meet, such as major/experience requirements. I 100% intend to return to DC after graduation. The easy way out for me would be to look to return to the US Senate for the summer, but how should I tailor my resume/qualifications to find something else?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice on getting an internship in an unrelated career field? Advice on getting an internship in an unrelated career field? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.