So a few years ago I was working in my dream career. I was 8 years in and suffered a major medical event and can no longer work that job anymore. So I spent the next couple years bouncing from job to job trying to find my fit. I'm not a bouncer by nature, but this particular medical condition is constantly changing and I was still trying to get used to my new normal/dealing with depression from leaving my career. However, I don't know how to address this with employers. Often, once they see 3 years of 6 month-9month jobs, the interview is over. I'm stable now thanks to meds and really want to find my home, so to speak. How can I phrase this without telling the whole sob story?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
[ADVICE] How do I address this?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 04, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: