I'm accepting an offer from Company A tomorrow and had been given a few days to think about it because they wanted to nail someone down before everyone left for the holidays. On Monday, I made it to a second round interview with Company B and recently got some good feedback from the recruiter who told me to keep her posted if I received any offers.
I know it seems silly to take the first offer so quickly, but, as I've read time and again on here, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and I didn't want to push for more time on Company A in case they were going to rescind for someone more eager to accept, so here we are. However, I want to continue with Company B's interview process. Should I email the recruiter from Company B? If so, how should I word my message? And is it unethical to not disclose that I already took Company A's offer versus just saying that I have an offer on the table?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: