(37F) Dabbling in the job search market due to my current employer seemingly doing everything possible to bankrupt the company and I have no employer references to utilize. I've been at my current job for almost 2 years (after you leave the company you are dead to him - no reference) and prior to that I owned a small business for 7 years. Before my business, I had a spotty history; time off for children, college, disability due to a car accident - no reliable or relevant reference to be found. I have former employees that I could use no problem but would that be acceptable? I'm a bookkeeper/ office admin/ HR.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
No employer references
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 20, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: