Coverletter for a job while doing school

Not sure if this should be posted here, but you all have given good advice in the past I thought I'd try.

I'm doing courses next year and trying to find something part time. I found a full time data entry job that I can do if I change my school schedule.

Should I put in my coverletter that I need advance notice in order to change my course schedule if I get the job? Or would that prevent me from getting an interview?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Coverletter for a job while doing school Coverletter for a job while doing school Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.