My coordinator has really strange behaviour with me and I've realised this after one year. I'm the only person who works underneath my coordinator and we're a two person team. My manager has told me many times that we don't "work together".
My coordinator spends his time either flirting with me and joking around with me OR he gets really serious about his work and acts super up himself and bossy boots and doesn't give me proper attention on work related materials. I'm not sure what to do, because either he spends his time just speaking with me about useless things and I'll tell him I need to work and he doesn't leave. OR, he is working and not interacting with me in the slightest.
He's produced excellent market research last week, and showed everyone in different departments his work ... and I was literally right infront of him and the last to know. I was really upset, as he did this with other written projects, but never said anything tbh. He always shows me his side business advancements and projects etc and I support him alot.
I don't know what to do, but it's just not nice at all. Either he is dry, extremely bossy and not interactive when he's on work mode, or he's jolly, engaging and interested when I'm doing my work. It's affecting my work and I don't know how to communicate this, I am a little quiet and hesitant when it comes to speaking up.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: