Advice from my favorite place!

Reddit,

Hello! So I need some advice, I have been job hunting since I graduated 5 months ago. I was a duel major, in Political Science and International Security, I focused on conflict theory within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). I am trying to find a job within Political Science or IT. During school I worked as an IT guy doing help desk L1 stuff. I love it, I really enjoy puzzles and fixing things. I was recruited by the DoD, but I would start work for another two years due to my clearance.

So, here I am! I have another job with the DHS, but it requires me to move to Lincoln NE, and I don't know if I want to. I haven't given final word on it yet. I've been applying, but there have been no bites at all. Anyone have tips when applying to non-profits? IT jobs? Any other policy people out there? Thank you in advance y'all, you rock!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice from my favorite place! Advice from my favorite place! Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.