Got a promotion recently. And have an interview tomorrow. Potential new employer has concerns...

I got a promotion to higher in management a couple months ago. But I was still applying for jobs just to see whats out there and maybe get a higher salary. A company responded to my application, said that my resume looks good, but was concerned about the fact that I am job hopping so soon after getting a promotion.

I am thinking to say this "I applied to this job around early November, and I got the promotion just a little after that without warning. Even at the new position i feel like i can handle more responsiblity and pressure, and it is not giving me those things. I believe i can excel in this new role and be a great asset to your company."

I am a bit worried about the first part of my statement because it sounds like "ah well i already applied so i might as well come to the interview" so i might just skip that part.

Please let me know how i should respond to that question. Appreciate the help.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got a promotion recently. And have an interview tomorrow. Potential new employer has concerns... Got a promotion recently. And have an interview tomorrow. Potential new employer has concerns... Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.