Feel like I found a dream position but want to make sure I’m 100% prepared. Am I doing too much? Not enough? Help

Okay guys, I feel like I found my dream position. As someone who has a passion for fitness/sales/management, an opportunity opened up at a fitness center as a manager/sales role. It is a group class that focuses on low impact on your muscles (perfect for me, a former gymnast with bad knees) but produces great results. It’s a huge chain in the US and according to social media and other websites and reviews, people love it and get great results.

I talked to the owner today and she said it was going to be about 70% sales and 30% management, which I have some experience with anyways. We talked for 15 minutes and I learned she was also a former gymnast and that’s what made her love the class as well so I feel like we clicked. She invited me for an in person interview in 2 weeks, and because I haven’t tried the classes, she gave me an entire month for free ($170 value!!!) and told me to go as many times as I’d like before the interview.

I signed up for my first class (tomorrow) and I intend to take as many as I can before my interview (8-10 classes) to really get the best understanding of the process so I can explain this to people I’m going to recruit. I’ve also read a lot about the history of the company and I’m pumped and praying I get this job.

Am I doing too much? Or should I be doing more? If you run/were running a company would I seem like I’m doing too much? What more should I be doing/could I be doing to really prove to the owner I’m the best fit for this position?

Thank you in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Feel like I found a dream position but want to make sure I’m 100% prepared. Am I doing too much? Not enough? Help Feel like I found a dream position but want to make sure I’m 100% prepared. Am I doing too much? Not enough? Help Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.