Soon after high school I started a printing business. 10 years later I sold it (5 employees, and all its assets) because of many personal reasons. I stayed on board (longer than I expected) and helped build the company to reach its highest sales records ever. I'm just not sure if this is the best bet for me for the rest of my life and I'm moving into my mid 30s.
I dropped out of community college for the business. I obviously have tons and tons of experience in all business aspects, but I'm scared the "familar" might be my biggest downfall and the reason I haven't moved on. I don't see a lot growth for me in my position (op director) and I haven't had a pay raise in 4 years. I'm comfortable, but any hope of "good" money seems years away, if I'm lucky. I oversee the many financial parts of the company, so I know the opportunity inside and out.
This industry is high stress, fast moving and all fierce deadlines. My wife and I are thinking about starting a family.
Does anyone have any experience with being in a position like mine? I've basically had no other jobs besides a retail job when I was 18. I've always been business oriented, but I don't think I'm in a financial or emotional position to take any new business risks and the idea of security sounds nice while starting a family.
Where do I start? What are your thoughts?
Edit: I will add that any extra pay through the years are because of more time I've been working. What I'm trying to say is that I make more than I did 3 years ago, but not because of a technical raise, just more hours per week.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: