Did my reference just ruin my chances?

I got to what I believe is the final stage of the process for a job I really want. Someone I worked with closely from my last place of employment said she would gladly give me a reference. This person loved working with me so much that she actually tried to recruit me to come to her new place of work. I got an offer a few months ago but did not accept it because the health insurance options were terrible.

Anyway, apparently she gave me a glowing reference when the place I applied at called her but she told me that when they asked her if she would work with me again she told them the story about how I was offered a position at her new place of employment but declined because of the benefits offered. I know she meant well and wanted to show that I am in demand but I am freaking out thinking that her story will reflect poorly on me! What do you think?

Tl;Dr My reference gave a glowing review but told a story of how I declined an offer at her current company. Will this end up looking bad to prospective employee?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did my reference just ruin my chances? Did my reference just ruin my chances? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.