Don't know if anywhere would accept me...

I'm a 21m who lives in the UK who will be searching for an apprenticeship in IT in the new year.

My only concern about doing so is my GCSEs.

In sixth form, I completed a subsidiary diploma BTEC in IT at D* grade, and a full BTEC in business at DM, both at level 3.

However in my GCSEs I only have a C in maths, C in English, and a C equivalent in my level 2 ICT BTEC.

I've looked at the apprenticeship website over the past year (I've kinda taken an involuntary gap year, did Prince's trust et al), and a fair few of the jobs on there seem quite daunting. Not only do I struggle to understand the job descriptions, as a lot of them are very company specific, but also fear being rejected because of my GCSEs; I hear quite a lot of employees are seeking applicants with 5 GCSEs or above (I have the eq. of 3).

I've been trying to learn some programming (python), although I only understand some of the basic concepts of the language. I also see a lot of employers are looking for people with an established knowledge of certain server software and "frameworks" whatever they might be. There's a lot of stuff employers are asking for that wasn't taught in my IT BTECs.

I also can't travel far as am visually impaired and unable to drive. I am solely reliant on busses where I can and taxis where I need to (quite expensive). This is something to bare in mind.

I have some work experience, but it's always been work placements,, I've never actually done any paid work before.

What do you guys advise I do in my current situation?

Any help would be appreciated. 😊

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Don't know if anywhere would accept me... Don't know if anywhere would accept me... Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 20, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.