I don't have an extensive work history, but I do have jobs in my history that are customer oriented, I have good references, and I have 24/7 availability. I applied to places like Walmart, Target, Walgreens, WaWa, etc. Probably 80 different positions. Entry level jobs. I got a couple calls, but no one ever called me back after that.
My only idea now is maybe it's my name. My surname and first name are pretty "North African" (Arab). The area I live in is probably 70% white, 28% black, and 2% other. Like, idk. Maybe I'm being ridiculous. I did research and it does seem to be a thing.
I'm getting frustrated here...
Take a look at my surname in my username and lmk what you think.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Why am I having so much trouble finding a job? Could it possibly be my name...?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 24, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: