When should I give my job notice?

Hi All- I’m a veterinarian and have accepted a new, industry position. I wanted to give my new clinic a month notice but the new job has a background check process. I do not do drugs or have a criminal past (except a DWI 16 years ago in college) but I’m always paranoid about these things. I really don’t think I have anything to be afraid of. Should I wait until I pass the background checks before I give notice? I’m just a little concerned it might take some time and I’ll only be able to give my current employers a few days/2 weeks.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When should I give my job notice? When should I give my job notice? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.