Being swapped roles against my will?

Basically I work part time in a retail shop and came in as normal for a shift last week. My manager pulled me into an office and said he’s moving me from the department I work on, onto the tills and customer service department, because I’m not “determined” to work for him and have no “drive”. I do not want to do this as I’m happy in my current role.

I’ve never been given any indication or warning that I don’t have any “determination” or “drive” ever. Furthermore about 5 months ago I witnessed my manager punch one of my colleagues on a staff night out, so have been very very sceptical about him since.

I then asked the gen manager for an explanation and he said it was nothing personal but just the needs of the business?

What can I do here? I’m being told two different things by two different people. Personally I think my manager wants rid of me because I’m the last person in the shop who was closely affiliated with the colleague that he punched, and basically wants me away from him incase I do anything about that.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Being swapped roles against my will? Being swapped roles against my will? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.