Submitted my job application saying I can work any day any hour but I really don't. What do I do?

So I've never had a full time job and don't really know exactly how shifts work for full-time jobs. I just submitted an application for a technician position at an electronics store. On the question asking if I have any restrictions for work days/hours I just put that I'm available to work any day at any hour. I realized I might have made a mistake but I can't change the application after submitting it. I do NOT want to work on the weekends and I prefer to work 2nd/afternoon shift if possible. I only put in that I'm available at any time to make myself look like an attractive applicant.

So what do I do? Do I wait until they offer me the job to ask for a change? Will they offer me all the possible shifts they have available? If I put I was available only M-F from 12 to 10 pm would they reject me if they didn't have that shift available? How does this all work?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Submitted my job application saying I can work any day any hour but I really don't. What do I do? Submitted my job application saying I can work any day any hour but I really don't. What do I do? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.