Struggling with my job

Hey all, so I've been working for about 5 months now at a job I'm not allowed to say. I started as a low position and now was thrown into a supervisor position because my CO worker and boss quit and basically left me no choice but to accept this job. The pay is terrible, but I don't have a degree or much experience. It's been more and more stressful everyday and now I want to look for a new job. I know they need me here and I don't want to leave them in a bad place without me, but I'm young and have goals in life. I have debt to pay off so I can't really go too long without a job. How do I find somewhere else to work while staying here? I want to work in marketing and advertising but don't know where to look.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Struggling with my job Struggling with my job Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.