Are there jobs/careers where you usually "Prepare and Perform" as in Sports or Acting?

First off: Sorry for the throwaway..

I was wondering recently whether there are career paths that usually consist of preparing for something over the course of days or even weeks, where the end product is or has to be a spot-on performance on day X.

Like the title says, the first ideas that came to me were things that were explicitly performance-based, such as sports, acting or making music. But are there other possible career paths where this type of work is needed or at least encouraged?

To give a little background: I recently came to the realization that this might be the type of work, I find most appealing. Not necessarily in the sense of being artistic or athletic of any kind, but more the pure act of preparing yourself and bettering yourself to give a spot-on performance at a certain time frame.

As a teenager, I was into competitive cycling, where you (have to) put long hours in training, all to get better and faster for performing well in a race. I always (kinda) liked exams in school and in college, because this also involved preparing yourself to get a good grade at the end. I also like giving presentations, since this involves gaining enough knowledge and structuring and rehearsing stuff, to deliver a good presentation in the end and also being prepared to answer difficult questions in a timely manner. Heck, I even kinda like job interviews for those exact reasons!

I just kind of like the thrill of having a definitive date set, when a "do-or-die"-scenario (pardon the exaggeration) is looming and all depends on me just being prepared and spot-on.

Can you give examples of career paths where you can experience such a thing or where the aforementioned traits are at least useful? Or have you even been there and can share your experience?

Thanks a lot in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are there jobs/careers where you usually "Prepare and Perform" as in Sports or Acting? Are there jobs/careers where you usually "Prepare and Perform" as in Sports or Acting? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 26, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.