Should I tell my manager I'm searching for another job?

Hi all,

I've been at my current company for nearly two years as a project manager for industrial design/manufacturing. Long story short, I want to switch my career path to something more IT-related, and for many other reasons I will not expand upon here, I am tired of my current job.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting with my manager to discuss our department's goals in the upcoming calendar year. I received a title increase back in August and my work has since become slightly more strategic, hence her wanting my input. The problem is that I do not foresee working this job for more than a couple of months, now, and I do not want to mislead her into thinking that I will be collaborating with her to introduce long-term improvements/changes to the department.

Whereas I have had difficulties with upper management, she has always been supportive of me, and so I do not want to jeopardize my relationship with her. Would it be bad to communicate that I want to move on, or should I hold off until I have more concrete plans in place?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I tell my manager I'm searching for another job? Should I tell my manager I'm searching for another job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.