new job, how to tackle this?

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a new job. I have had a couple of interviews and now I am actually wondering.. I have applied to a lot of jobs and I have my favorites. So for example if I really want to work for company B, but if company A already gives me an offer, is it ok for me to tell them that I want to wait a little bit until company B lets me know if they want to offer me a contract?

I have an interview with company B on Monday, and I have had an interview today with company A, which they will let me know beginning of next week, but I am afraid that company B will not respond so fast..

What is the best way for me to tackle this situation? I really want to work for company B, but do not want to risk losing company A whilst waiting.

Thanks and cheers!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

new job, how to tackle this? new job, how to tackle this? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.