Seriously thinking about dropping out of society to live in the woods because of the difficulty in finding a job

So, to be brief, I'm 30 and working in retail with a math degree. Graduated in 2012 but have worked food-service and retail since then. I have 7 years experience in Python and have used Java, SQL and other languages.

I've applied to many statistical programming/data analytics jobs but have had no responses. I have good social-skills, mostly from working in sales and retail, and have a very above-average ability for mental math. I've also done a good deal of independent math research in number theory. Actually wanted to be a mathematician while younger but the job market turned me away from it.

However, I don't have a car, and that limits my employment options. I live in Raleigh, NC and can get downtown with via a bus. What can I do? I'm thinking about going back to school to get an Associate's in computer science but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

At this point, dropping out of society to live in the woods and growing my own food sounds better than being in society. In the next few years, if I've tried everything and honest-to-goodness made the best effort I could to find gainful employment, and still can't find a good job, then I'll drop out of society.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Seriously thinking about dropping out of society to live in the woods because of the difficulty in finding a job Seriously thinking about dropping out of society to live in the woods because of the difficulty in finding a job Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.