Passing probation

Hi all, I not long ago complete an undergraduate and walked into my dream job as a social worker with a very attractive salary. I am about to finish my three month probation. I am concerned I may not pass my probation as recently I had a client who made a complaint about me as during a meeting she was yelling at me in public and my eyes watered up. She is now saying due to what I’ve done she’s in hospital. I done everything that was asked of me when working on this clients case and done it in a good amount of time. I’m not sure if I am overthinking but i am worried I may not pass because I love where I work and don’t want to loose this job. Any advice? Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Passing probation Passing probation Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.