Just sharing a "Don't do it" story but I did it anyway

Hey there, So I am currently a Project/Product manage in digital / IT with 6 years experiences and have been working for my current company for a year.

When I arrived, I accepted to be paid less because the country I am at is way more manageable in terms of budget than the ones I was before. I was promised a review after 3 months to re-discuss my salary. It was in the contract.

After 3 months, we had a meeting and it was specified I would have to wait 3 more months, reach my KPI's to get a raise. I accepted but nothing was signed.

After a total of 6 months, my raise request was accepted but negociated to be lower than what I demanded. I accepted as I was praised for my work and involvements.

Things went south unfortunately and we had some delays on projects due to many different reasons + I had to manage personal issues for 2 weeks where I had to leave work IN TIME instead of doing overtime. My raise was then denied and I could not fight it.

Well... After trying to talk my way out, 2 months later everything was back to normal (of course) and I was praised again for my work for the next 6 months.

At 1 year mark, I ask an annual review, ask for a bigger raise, good feedbacks from director and it is accepted but negociated a bit lower (Of course...). I accept but nothing is signed. 2 weeks later, it's a complete change of face from director and I get blamed for everything and anything even for when I was sick telling me I was probably lying. (Oh really) BUT director says despite everything raise is still accepted. So Ok, besides getting shit in my face for no reason and can't defend myself properly, I still get what I want.

However, today I get paid, see the salary and No Raise. Obviously it was refused...

So it's clear they are just a bunch of assholes, I am actively searching for a new job, will throw leave letter to their fcking face and leave this shit company.

But guys... Do not do those mistakes, ALWAYS ask for that paper signed when something is "approved" from company side. I wanted for once to believe they were different from my previous companies, but they are all the same. It's unfortunate for the real good ones when 80% assholes break your trust and treat you like shit.

Cheers and good day to you all.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just sharing a "Don't do it" story but I did it anyway Just sharing a "Don't do it" story but I did it anyway Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.