I currently work as a waitress in a restaurant and am going on maternity leave. I’m also a full time college student so I do have a limited availability and not much skill set other than entry level. My job doesn’t want to give me the same position when I return, basically demoting me. Yes I know it’s illegal, but if I file a claim which I plan to it’s not like they’ll be thrilled to keep me there and will look for other reasons to fire me. I plan on searching for jobs toward end of February or beginning much. In entry level such as restaurant and retail I know that it’s slow season. Any advice on where to start or look?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Maternity leave job search
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 26, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: