Is this a red flag?

Applied to a job on Craigslist. Don’t typically do that but I’ve exhausted all options.

I’m interested in event planning so I found a listing saying they’re willing to train you if you’ve got no experience.

I got an email back basically saying they’d love to interview me at their office next week.

I didn’t see any signature on the bottom of a person or website until I clicked the see more button where you can see the previous messages.

It’s got a list of 4-5 different websites all that look pretty legit. They do event planning, catering, bar tending and ethnic events(like Chinese New Year)

I find the listing and realize they wanted a photo sent with the resume which seems pretty odd. Is that a red flag?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this a red flag? Is this a red flag? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.