Background check doesn't make sense to me for GIS. Call the company?

I am five minutes into filling out a GIS background check and it is already so confusing. It states " Please provide highest graduated level of education. If no degree, please provide high school information."

First off, I graduate college in two weeks, but no degree. Should I just list my high school? It wants exact dates of when I started and finished, and I have literally no idea. I don't want to fail this or something.

The next one:

"Please provide 7 years of employment history, up to 3 employers.  If you have no prior employment history please indicate 'No History' in the Employer Name field, you may provide your current residential city and state in the requested fields and 'Not Available' in the job title field."

Okay so three employers when I work two jobs currently, three previous internships, and was a restaurant manager in the last 7 years. What the fuck do I do here?

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Background check doesn't make sense to me for GIS. Call the company? Background check doesn't make sense to me for GIS. Call the company? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.