I’m currently working in a job that is giving me depression and unhealthy lifestyles. Im 24 and I work in an administrative department of an environmental lab and I graduated with a biology degree about a year ago. I was given 4pm-12am shift, it’s either that or 5am-2pm which I refused. It’s about an hour and half commute by public transportation cause there are no parking spots in the middle of NYC. I’m only off on Mondays and Saturdays.
Due to this job, I don’t get to see my parents at all for most of the week nor do I even get to talk to them cause they go to work when I’m asleep and I come back from work when they’re asleep. And yeah I still live with them for now. I don’t get to go on dates because unlike me, they actually have regular job hours and weekends off. I don’t get to hangout with my friends because they have regular work hours and I don’t.
My best friend had to make time and force me to have dinner because she saw how depressed I got. And seriously, it is making me depressed. I’m sacrificing SO much for minimum wage and I don’t see a way out of this because nobody else will hire me.
Am I overreacting or is there a better way of balancing this..? I don’t want to quit just yet cause I have bills to pay and who knows when it’ll take me to find another job....
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: