Haven’t Heard From Company in 2 Weeks After 3rd Interview

Pretty self explanatory. I interviewed for the 3rd time with this company on Nov 13th. I sent a follow up the next day thanking them and to not hesitate should they have any questions. No response. I figured with last week being thanksgiving that I wouldn’t hear from them last week so I sent another follow up on Tuesday pretty much just saying the usual: I’m checking in on the status of your search, would like to see if you have any questions I can answer now, blah blah and would like to reiterate the value i would add to their team and that i look forward to hearing from them. I still haven’t heard anything, No response, no follow up from them.I also recently saw the job I applied for reposted on LinkedIn on Monday. What’s my next move? Do I count my losses or call them on the phone? How long should I wait to call if that’s the next move? I appreciate any advise. I really want this job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Haven’t Heard From Company in 2 Weeks After 3rd Interview Haven’t Heard From Company in 2 Weeks After 3rd Interview Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.