Hate my current job possibly have a chance at a new job

I hate my job that I have been at for a year and 4 months, I am very miserable, and just annoyed by everything that happens at work. I work at a very busy doctors office so I am doing a lot of work with patients that come in etc. I know that I am not fit for positions like this (receptionist type jobs) because I do not like working with the public and would prefer not to. I accept that fact and am trying to move into a different position in a different company, still working in healthcare of course because I do like this field. I have a potential offer for a new job that is 10 minutes from my house (current job is 45 mins to an hour), does not involve me working/dealing with asshole patients, I would be doing work that is aligned with my future career goals and has higher pay. I did the background check and provided references to the new employer on the 13th, then I emailed them just to check in last Monday. Right before thanksgiving, on Wednesday, I received an email with an update, they contacted my reference (a Physician I worked for in the past) and is waiting to hear back from her and they are smoothing out the details of the job position (it is a relatively new position, I will be the second person to do this job)

I have two questions:

1) How do you deal with work when you hate your job and you know you aren't a good fit but cant quit your job at the moment for obvious reasons (looks bad, and not having something else lined up officially)

2) Should I reach out to the new employer again or would that be too annoying? I don't wanna be pushy but I am eager to move forward and start the new job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hate my current job possibly have a chance at a new job Hate my current job possibly have a chance at a new job Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.