Been Skipped through the steps of an interview process

Hello I applied for this entry level job that was listed and seemed like a decent fit. It's at an energy corporation that helps supply electricity and energy in parts of the state. I interviewed in person two months ago and quite well but I didn't make the final cut, but I suspect I was close. Anyways two months later I am considered for the entry level position that I recently applied for after losing out on the seemingly mid level position before. The thing is they seemed to skip me through the processes and I could either be on the final step or just towards another interview. The reason being is that apparently you were supposed take an online assessment, except they just "passed" me to skip to the next steps. It says in the email that I was able to make the next steps and have to wait. This has been two weeks so far. What do I do?

Note: The in-person interview process was in STARS format where they take notes and I assume have my profile still on file. This is not unlike other big Corporations like GM that put you through the same process. Even their website ran through the same job listing format as GM until it was recently updated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Been Skipped through the steps of an interview process Been Skipped through the steps of an interview process Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.