Getting into the marijuana industry in IL

So, we have medical marijuana here in good ole Illinois, and now with JB in office he plans to legalize it for recreational use "almost immediately". (We shall see.) I figure it's as good a time as any to enter this field, especially because all we have is a handful of dispensaries and a couple grows, so I figure the opportunity is better since we aren't saturated with busniesses. Right now, I have a few credits left until I have my Associate of Science and then I'll be moving on to my Bachelors degree in Biology, if that helps at all. Hemp Staff has an event listed in Chicago to go get a certificate that is supposed to help you learn about working in dispensaries and to stand out to potential employers. I check my local dispensaries listed jobs often, but they are almost nonexistent since we have so few. I'm open to any kind of job right now maybe besides growing. Am I starting in the right place? Should I go to that event? Advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Getting into the marijuana industry in IL Getting into the marijuana industry in IL Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.