Did I get the job?

I interviewed at the Children's Museum of Houston.

I applied for the job and got a call back the following morning for an interview a week form the date I received a call. I was scheduled for a group interview. However, once arriving I was notified by management that "I was the only one to fit the bill." Thus, I was the only candidate in a group interview.

I g was asked to give a hypothetical schedule of when I can start training, received a tour of the museum and afterwards had a more formal interview. The interview went great in my opinion. I answered their questions as formally as possible while trying to convey any characteristics that would make me seem suitable for the job.

I think I fucked it up by being to serious and focused on answering all their questions as best to my ability and interact as formally as possible. During the tour, I asked a few questions here and there about the museum. During the interview process I asked about any opportunities the museum can have and established that I am looking to take my position in the museum seriously and move up.

Keep in mind this is a CHILDRENS museum. I think I may have been too much of a corporate dork. It was hard for me to even smile during the interview as I was to focused on listening and answering.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did I get the job? Did I get the job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.