Am I getting gaslighted at work?

Hi all, I think I am getting gaslighted at work and it's making me unsure of a lot of things then I end up thinking I don't know a thing that pertains to my job when in reality I do. It's taking a toll on my self esteem even outside of work.

Here's the example: this happens a lot. My boss and manager will tell me to do something X way. I do it X way then they tell me I'm wrong and we never have done it that way and to do it Y way. I do it Y way then I am told we never did it that way, it's wrong and to it X way. This has happened so many times. Last time they got extremely mad at me for doing it right and it was humiliating.

Is this normal? What do I do?

Also here is some other stuff they do: talk about employees when they are right next to them and can hear everything, complain all day sometimes all week if a mistake is made (sometimes it is a bad mistake sometimes it's extremely small but they harp on it for a long time) they are always quick to point out everyone's flaws but never acknowledge when someone is improving or doing a good job. They rarely say we do a good job and if they do they have to follow it up with something negative that we do.

They also have unequal treatment, if someone they don't like makes a mistake they get really mad but if a person they like makes the mistake it's fine.

Flair (Prob not doing this right)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I getting gaslighted at work? Am I getting gaslighted at work? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.