Can I quit after 1 day?

I answered an ad on Indeed about a warehouse assistant. It was for mainly writing up orders and pulling them for an online retailer. I did some of this at my last job and really enjoyed it. I had a great phone interview and in person interview. It was the that my boss, “Greg,” told me that it’s actually not a warehouse but it’s his home that I’d be working out of, the built a warehouse on the property.

I decided to go along and had me first day today. The “office” was full of clutter and their unused workout equipment. I did fine doing invoicing but then we needed to pull orders from the “warehouse.”

It’s currently 20 degrees in northern MN and this warehouse is not heated. Nothing is organized or labeled like it was said. The woman training me kept laughing when I asked her what her system was for remembering where everything goes, she said, “I’ve been here 10 years.”

Greg gave me a contact that basically said for 10 years I can’t work at another company considered a competitor even if I quit.

I like the computer work but that’s literally it. I’m in the warehouse a lot and I get cold really easily, there is a small space heater in a shut off room but it has minimal effect.

I left my previous job early this month to pursue something better and I’m super bummed as I was really stoked about this job. But I really don’t see myself showing up tomorrow.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I quit after 1 day? Can I quit after 1 day? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.