I rejected an offer and now I want to give it another chance

Pretty much the title: I got a job offer that was better in a lot of aspects, such as salary and a more interesting project. However, my current job allows me to work from home, which is convenient with a baby daughter.

Anyway, I have a bad feeling about my future in my current company. Nothing sure, but a colleague who is leaving for another job told me that the boss finds me "not to visible", probably because I work from home and don't go to the office that much.

Anyway, the point is that with that perspective I'm really interested in preemptively getting a new job, and the job I rejected is perfect in this situation. When I rejected the offer, I was very polite, I offered my point of view to why it was a risk leaving my current job without a bigger salary. They even wrote back telling me that they thought I could have a future in their company and were sorry to see me reject the offer.

Should I mail them and tell them I changed my mind? Is it too pathetic? Is there anything I can say to soften the blow?

Just give me advice, please. I need it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I rejected an offer and now I want to give it another chance I rejected an offer and now I want to give it another chance Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.