Being verbally abused by boss

I work for a day labor temp agency ( as a temp worker ) “work today paid today “ If anyone knows where ... without getting too into it here , and writing a book , what do you do when you’re being bullied by your boss ? They send out work texts , as in “ we have a job for XYZ ice cream delivery , text back ICECREAM For details “ I was speaking over text with someone from the one branch and she spoke to me cursing at me and yelling at me . She threatened my job for NO REASON. They accused me of no call no show to a shift, and I DIDNT DO THAT ! I have the texts to show what she said to me , and I don’t know exactly which employee it was , so I’m not sure if I should “let it go “ until I find something else that’s part time or flexible work , or if I should go to HR, or if I should call the branch manager ( it could have been the branch manager verbally abusing me , I don’t know which employee it was , they have 3) . If I knew how to add an attachment I would post the texts but I can’t . Not only was I cursed at and talked down to but my job was threatened and I was accused of stuff I didn’t do, and wasn’t given a chance to say anything without getting another nasty text . I guess I’m asking for advice on how to handle this

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Being verbally abused by boss Being verbally abused by boss Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.