A few months ago, I got an interview for a job but didn't get the offer. The same exact title job got posted recently and I applied and got rejected. Reasons why?

Like the title says, I applied for and got an interview for an out-of-college position in my city. I felt the interview went really well, reasons for being: the interview felt more like a conversation, I had answers for all questions, the interviewers (three of them) told me I was "perfect for the job," and it took them a while to get back to me, telling me it was a difficult decision and they ultimately went with another candidate.

My current job is lacking work and I may possibly be laid off. So, going on the computer, I saw they posted the exact position and so I applied.

I made sure to mention that I interviewed before with them in my cover letter (was this a mistake?) and gave the reason for leaving my current job (was this also a mistake?). I updated my resume with my ~6 months of experience and made sure it was polished.

So, what are the reasons why my application was rejected outright? Was it a bad idea mentioning my previous interview or current job circumstances?

For reference, I am a recently-graudated Mechanical Engineer in a major US city.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

A few months ago, I got an interview for a job but didn't get the offer. The same exact title job got posted recently and I applied and got rejected. Reasons why? A few months ago, I got an interview for a job but didn't get the offer. The same exact title job got posted recently and I applied and got rejected. Reasons why? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.