Basic job right out of high school?

Hi everyone. I’m a junior in high school planning to graduate in 2020. I don’t plan to go to college because I want to pursue... uhh.. youtube...... I have gotten good grades throughout high school I just don’t have the interest in going to college when I’m not super passionate about what I’ll be studying. Sure I could go to college, probably get good grades, and probably find a stable job when I graduate, I just don’t see the point of going when I’m not invested in what I’m learning. What I really want to do after I graduate is move out, get a competitive job that has plenty of hours to offer, and pursue youtube. In the past I’ve done landscaping/lawn service, worked 2 food service/customer service jobs, and I also have gained a lot of practical skills from my dad (how to weld, basic plumbing, using other power tools, etc). I also have saved about 15k (will be 20 by the end of high school) so traveling somewhere for an opportunity shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Overall I’m just looking for a competitive job that has room for growth, and can provide a living wage to begin. If you guys have any personal advice or suggestions I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Basic job right out of high school? Basic job right out of high school? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.