So I am trying to reinvent my resume and I am wondering if simplicity is really the golden rule here or if there's information that I just can't leave out (like a full copy of the college certificates, etc). Usually I put a brief summary, my professional experience (with all companies I've worked for), my college experience, personal skills (social skills, languages, team skills, ...) and attach whatever certificates i believe are relevant. Each topic gets a description of its own. This actually results in a quite long resume and maybe I should shorten it. At least a bit. What personal info can be left out (like phone number, email, address, linked in, etc?) I have about 5 years of professional experience, it's not much, so I need to make a strong point with my resume. What do you think?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: