I applied for a mental health technician job back in September, I received a call from the manager of the position in October and we talked back and forth about the position and was scheduled for an interview. Once the interview was finished, about a week later i received another call from the manager to set up my schedule and once we agreed she told me “we are waiting on some paperwork and it should take a week.”
Almost a month as has passed since that las conversation with multiple failed attempts to get into contact with the manager. My friend who referred me to the job said I am on the schedule and everything but I haven’t heard anything from management or even HR! My question is: should I just move on? My reference told me i had the “okay” to put my two weeks in for my current job but now I’m jobless, or should I get a temp job until and keep hope that they will call me back?
TL;DR got hired at a job and set up schedule, no contact for a month besides my reference telling me I am on the schedule and I have the job
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: