About to finish my philosophy undergrad degree. Am I screwed?

So looking around job boards it is pretty hard to find jobs that pay at least 15/hr that don't ask for additional years of experience, which is a problem in itself, but I was wondering if there were any people who were in a similar situation as me and would tell me how they handled it.

I am a first generation college graduate and I attended a state university where I tried to major in computer science, but unfortunately I couldn't code my way out of paper bag. I did make it through a few programming classes, so I know my way around a computer. I've considered going the IT certification route, but I'm unsure. I did not work during college, besides some volunteer work and a summer internship (U.S. Senator's DC office, after switching from CS to phil.). After some unsatisfactory grades in computer science my GPA was starting to fall lower than I liked and I was beginning to think that even if I could get the degree with a 2 GPA I still wouldn't be able to actually perform in the field, so I just switched to a major that I liked, philosophy.

Is it possible to find a decent paying job with the sort of resume I have? I've been looking at a lot of government jobs; clerical sort of stuff, office support or legal assistant work. Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

About to finish my philosophy undergrad degree. Am I screwed? About to finish my philosophy undergrad degree. Am I screwed? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.