What are some entry level jobs that require mostly hands-on work?

I refrained from getting a job in high school because I knew I had to focus heavily on my schoolwork in order to pass. Now that I have too much free time, I want to finally start making something of myself. But I have no clue where to start.

The thing is; I’m really bad at talking to people. I don’t think I’d be too comfortable with a customer service position. In high school I took three years of technical theatre and gained some knowledge about tools. It also helped me to build a work ethic as well as a respect and fondness for good, hard physical work. Plus, I’m not bad at it. It’s pretty simple, with not much room for error. Less chances for me to screw up, as I can be quite forgetful about a lot of things.

So I’d like to start looking for an entry level job that focuses primarily on physical labor, and less on customer interaction and conversation.

Would any of y’all have anything to recommend? I’d greatly appreciate any input!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are some entry level jobs that require mostly hands-on work? What are some entry level jobs that require mostly hands-on work? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 31, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.