Been waiting for promised promotion for several months

At the end of July, I was offered a newly created position at the newspaper for which I currently work. The position comes with a significant raise and for me to move out of my private office into the newsroom. Between then and now, my two bosses keep saying "They're working on it," but I've become increasingly frustrated at their obscure timetable.

I understand there are other factors at play preventing them from officially starting me in the position. (We've had some people leave in other departments, and we're still trying to figure out some issues with sister papers.) But every time I ask about it, it's still, "We're working on it. trust us."

I was at least able to get them to post online my current position for which we are seeking a new hire, but now it's fallen into my lap to pursue a potential hire, including interviewing them and vetting references. This posting happen about two week ago ...

I feel like I'm being overlooked or taken advantage of, because I like to think I'm a pretty loyal employee who doesn't rock the boat too often. This is just getting ridiculous, and I'm so frustrated. I guess what I'm asking here is what are my options? Should I be aggressively looking for another job? Should I wait it out?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Been waiting for promised promotion for several months Been waiting for promised promotion for several months Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 31, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.