How to ask for more time before starting a new job

I have got a good job offer but I have already delayed my start date by a couple of weeks.

But my current company needs me for another 1.5 more months. This is after the notice period so it's just to help them transition to someone else - i.e. not contractual but on good will. Is there any chance that I can ask for more time with the new company for that much more time? How do I explain this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to ask for more time before starting a new job How to ask for more time before starting a new job Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 31, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.