Jobs hours aren’t there…

I recently started a job the last week of November. In the interview I was told I would be a full time hire and there hasn’t been a single week over 32-38 hours yet. Obviously with holidays it’s understandable to be less but I’m just not being scheduled when I could be. I’ve come in on days other people have called in just to get more hours.

Is it idiocracy to apply to other jobs? They told me they’re like family and that they will support me going back to school etc. I feel awful but even the manager I love that has been training me is leaving in January.

For context, this is my first job since earning my BA in 2019 and it doesn’t have anything to do with my degree. On top of it, I only make $15 an hour when the average studio apartment near me is $1300 a month. (To put into perspective) It’s kind of livable but without the actual full time hours I’m having a hard time wanting to stay. They’ve taught me a lot and I’m so thankful but this is supposed to be their busiest time of year and I’m not even getting my hours.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Jobs hours aren’t there… Jobs hours aren’t there… Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.