How to turn down a 3rd interview - advice needed.

I’ve been unemployed since the pandemic began in 2020 (in the convention industry and it’s not fully recovered but in a better place so I’m just starting my search) and last month I updated my LinkedIn profile to include the #opentowork hashtag. I was surprised recruiters and peers both reached out - I was particularly excited to hear from an industry peer about an opportunity with her company altho it would be far below my former salary - I didn’t care because it’s the work I love to do and I just want back in the game. Her company has slow walked the interview process (my first interview was mid-Nov) and just sent a congratulatory email to inform me I’ve made it to the final round of interviews which will be conducted after the new year and ironically with the peer who reached out about the opportunity originally. What they don’t know is another company approached me the first week of December and within two weeks I had an offer 55k above the salary range for their open position. I don’t want to burn bridges as my industry is fairly small (convention organizers) but I’d like to provide them with a reason I’m going to decline the 3rd interview. Do I give my peer who reached out initially with the opportunity a heads up-or do I just respond to the hiring manager and say I’m declining the final interview? And what do I say? Thanks for reading if u made it this far.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to turn down a 3rd interview - advice needed. How to turn down a 3rd interview - advice needed. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.