Apple Seasonal Specialist or Desk Job?

Recently got a Seasonal Specialist position at Apple and with how high the pay is, I want to leave my full time DAY (7:30am-4:30pm) job in order to give apple an open availability for higher chances of being a permanent employee. It's been awhile since I've worked in Retail and I was wondering if you think this is a great move? Common move?

​

I will be making 50% more at Apple than my desk job but I sure will miss all the upcoming holiday pay for the next few weeks at my desk job... The hours of operation of the Apple store near me is 11am-7pm. I've thought about working M-F from 7:30-4:30 then come in later to the Apple store to work but I really am not sure what's the best move.

​

I've given my 2 weeks at the desk job but they gave me a $2 raise and have been withholding my resignation letter from HR as my manager has been telling me that I wouldnt want to miss out from all the benefits such as PTO, Sick leave, Vacation time and paid holidays.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Apple Seasonal Specialist or Desk Job? Apple Seasonal Specialist or Desk Job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.