Want to get a higher paying job

I'm tired of working jobs that are easy and doesn't require skills; these jobs just don't pay enough. I want to move on and find something that pays more, even if it requires more work. The only thing stopping me is myself.

I feel like I'm just not smart enough to land a high paying job. The only jobs I've had in the past have been restaurant jobs and also working in a call center. I have tired college, but I ended up dropping out because I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I also found the courses to be hard.

I have thought about learning excel or maybe taking some IT course online so that I could learn new skills, but idk...Even if I am able to land a higher paying job, I feel like I would get fired for not being able to keep up the pace with everyone else.

I know I'm just shooting myself in the foot by having this mentality, so I just want to know how to get out?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Want to get a higher paying job Want to get a higher paying job Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.