[Vent] Crazy looking for a job in the market right now.

I lost my job last week so I've been looking for new work. I put out a bunch of applications and almost immediately got hired. I literally had people calling me all day and night. Some of these employers blew up my voicemail if I didn't answer right away. Most employers in my area don't bother to list their real pay. Everything is a surprise offer when you answer the phone. Part time, temporary, overtime, full time, low wages, avg wages. Benefits, no benefits. Most everybody won't offer benefits anymore (maybe just my area). The ones that do offer benefits pay well below what I need to survive. I went with the highest bidder. No medical, dental, vision or pto. Straight pay and overtime at 45+ hours a week. 10+ hour shifts. I've got bills to pay though. Its so stupid to find work right now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[Vent] Crazy looking for a job in the market right now. [Vent] Crazy looking for a job in the market right now. Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.