Loads more responsibility after senior staff member left

The company I originally worked for got bought out during the pandemic. Over the past 18 months, I've been lucky enough to work on a decent client on a good team. Behind the scenes, droves of people have either been made redundant or left of their own volition because they don't like the new company, a faceless conglomerate that sucks the life force from its staff and clients. Recently, I've realised I'm burntout and sick of the job and I was thinking about moving on anyway, despite getting away with most of the wider issues I just mentioned. Now, a senior member of staff left and rather than being replaced, the company has decided to spread all his clients across the existing staff. My responsibilities have doubled, and while I haven't questioned or asked for a raise, I'm fairly certain it'll fall on deaf ears. There's just no one to say yes, and all my old colleagues are in the same position. Plus, I just don't care or want to be there anymore. I'm tempted to resign. I'm worried I'll have one bad day and quit on the spot. I also have a 3 month notice period which makes me feel trapped. I also feel like I'm paid a little better than I should be or care to be. I feel like I have a bad attitude to work and I'm scared of change. Everything just feels so bleak ATM and I don't know why I'm doing anything. Work bed work bed, all from home, with zero interaction during the day. I want to be in the world. I know I'm lucky to have a job. Fucking anxiety. What do I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Loads more responsibility after senior staff member left Loads more responsibility after senior staff member left Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.